Tuesday 25 December 2012

Reader Request - New Game Guide

Hey folks!

I have a question to ask of you, and it involves video gaming.


I have finally sorted out all my games, I've got my new 500GB PS3 hooked up and kicking, but I want to do something more with it. SO, I'm writing a new game guide based on requests. Now, I have a number of games already that might be suitable for having a player's guide written for them, but I'm also accepting suggestions and if I get enough recommendations I'll likely go and get the reader-picked title and write a guide or review for THAT game. Here's what I have so far I feel would suit having a guide written for them:

  • Grand Theft auto 4
  • Gran Turismo 5
  • Skyrim, an official guide dealing with the entire storyline and general gameplay
  • Fallout 3 or New Vegas
  • Dead Island
Now it's not a big list I know, but most of my games are first person shooters or NFS titles that don't lend themselves well to guide or review writing so please, should you feel as though a game deserves higher recognition, comment with the game title of your choosing for the next Fishbowl 2.0 game guide / review article. Thanks!

Enjoy your swim!

Joshua J. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment